Body Contouring In London

ONDA PLUS COOLWAVES London

What is ONDA?

ONDA has a regenerative and toning effect that is non-invasive, long-lasting and has few adverse effects. The next-generation system in dermatology and medical aesthetics, Coolwaves, DEKA proprietary microwaves technology, lowers localised adiposities all over the body, in particular on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and submental area. It dissolves fat, firms up tissues, and tightens and shapes the skin. 

See the treatment

Eliminate Cellulite ONDA

THE TREATMENT

  • Treatment Time

    Up to 45 minutes depending on area

  • Treatment Area

    ONDA is for people who have excess fat that won't go away with regular diet and exercise. Treatments are available for the arms, abdomen/belly, sides, thighs (front and back), buttocks, hips, and submental (under the chin). Reduce fat, cellulite and skin laxity.

  • How long will it last?

    The effects of ONDA's fat reduction are permanent, but they are best maintained in the long run with a good diet and lifestyle.

    For the treatment of localised fat, the minimum gap between sessions is 4 weeks, while for the treatment of cellulite and skin laxity, the minimum interval is 3-4 weeks.

  • Is it Painful?

    It is almost painless. Coolwaves can flow through the skin more easily than other technologies, focussing energy only where it is needed, due to the skin's lower resistance to high MW frequencies. As a result, the skin is less heated and uncomfortable.

  • Recovery & Down Time

    You can return to daily activities immediately. 

    To aid with the redness and sensitivity, avoid hot water and direct sunshine after the treatment. It is highly suggested that you get a lymphatic drainage massage. Lots of water, a nutritious diet, and moderate physical activity are recommended for maintenance.

  • Who will perform the treatment

    You will be treated by one of our senior aesthetic practitioner. They will help you decide whether this is the right treatment for you at the consultation.

The procedure

It is used as an alternative to or in combination with established treatments such as cryolipolysis or liposuction for skin tightening and toning.

Microwaves at 2,45 GHz are absorbed primarily by adipose cells, whereas radiofrequency energy is dispersed much more superficially. Onda Coolwave’s action is deep and targeted, without damaging nearby skin: microwaves at 2,45 GHz are absorbed primarily by adipose cells, while radiofrequency energy is dispersed much more superficially (derma and epidermis).

Only 20% of the energy reaches the epidermis (the heat produced is counterbalanced by a cooling system). The remaining 80% of Coolwaves energy percolates through the fat and influences the dee player of the subcutaneous adipose tissue. 

THE RESULTS

"I was very self-conscious about my cellulite. After my ONDA sessions at The Yuki Clinic I'm now confident enough to where my swimsuit again! ”

— Claire, Aged 38

Highly Skilled Professionals:

The Yuki Clinic only allocates practising privileges to medical professionals who have prescribing rights. So your treatments will only be performed by cosmetic surgeons, aesthetic doctors or nurse practitioners. Professionals such as these can, consult, prescribe, treat, and manage your safety and care.

Service & Care:

The safety and wellbeing of our patients are most important to us. We create an experience that goes beyond your treatment with your clinician. Your patient journey begins with booking your appointment right through to your aftercare. With a strong passion and wealth of experience in the aesthetics industry, our team looks forward to welcoming you to Yuki Clinic.

FDA Approved Products:

For all of our treatment’s we use only premium and FDA approved products. All skincare products are medical grade and require a prescription through consultation with one of our medical professionals.

Patient Satisfaction:

The heart of our clinic is our patients. Receiving positive feedback is the most rewarding award we can receive. At the Yuki Clinic, we take all feedback very seriously and use this to help improve our treatments and services.

Clinic Location:

Located in the heart of Oxford Circus, you’ll find The Yuki Clinic right next door to Top Shop, All Saints and Urban Outfitters. Across the road from the clinic, you’ll find the world-renowned Elan Café. Elan Café is the perfect spot to grab a coffee and a cake before a treatment.

The nearest tube station is Oxford Circus, London. After you exit Oxford Circus Station, cross Oxford Street and walk 2 minutes to the clinic. So easy!

Contact US

For more information please call

The Yuki Clinic London

6-10 Great Portland Streeet, London, W1W 8QL